RainX BCAF21112 Anti-Fog – 3.5 fl oz. Review
List Price :
Code : B0009H5W66
* Special discount only for limited time
- Reduces interior fogging and removes smoke residue
- Fits in glove compartment, door panel or under seat
- For use on automotive and marine interior glass and mirrors
- Sudden air temperature changes cause glass to fog, which impairs visibility
- #1 Best Seller in its product category
Rain‑X Anti-Fog prevents interior fogging of glass and mirrors before the problem begins. For the last 40 years, Rain‑X has provided drivers with products to help them outsmart the elements. All Rain‑X products are designed to help keep our customers a confident step ahead of Mother Nature on the road.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #9175 in Automotive
- Size: 3.5 oz.
- Color: Black Box
- Brand: Rain-X
- Model: BCAF21112
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 5.38" h x 1.25" w x 2.50" l,
Maybe you should visit the following website to get a better price and specification details
Related Seller :
20 of 21 people found the following review helpful.
Skip the gym on the day you apply.
By John W.
I cleaned the windows 3 times before application. It works wells but it took forever to clean the windows after application. It says you can use water for this but at first it just made it worse. I was afraid that glass cleaner would remove the product.
They make application sound so simple. (1) apply, (2) let dry, (3) wipe clean. I am going to add a few more instructions. (4) wipe again, (5) keep wiping, (6) wipe again, etc. But then... (10) park vehicle in direct sunlight and wipe spots you missed... (11) keep extra towels in your vehicle for the next day and wipe again, (12) When first driving in cool rainy weather, pull over to the side of the interstate and start wiping again.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
Good for interior auto glass, not so good on garage windows in temperature extremes
By Minnesota Mike
I've used this product for several applications and I'll explain them both below.
1. I live in Minnesota and it's cold here. Really cold. Like -50 F windchill cold at times. When I pull out of my heated garage at 50F into the cold outside air, condensation droplets (fog) forms on the inside of the windows after a few minutes until the defrosters get up to temp. I used this product on the inside of my windows and noticed a significant reduction, about 80% of the overall fog that previously appeared. It's important to have very clean windows prior to application and repeat the application about every 30 days. Be sure to buff after application with a clean dry cloth for a streak-free experience.
2. Did I mention it's cold in Minnesota? The inside of my garage windows (double E pain, gas filled) condensate a lot. I put this product on the interior glass and had about a 30-40% reduction in condensation/fog on them. While it's not great, it's just OK. The product is titled Anti-Fog, which makes me want to believe it's going to cure my situation, I'm also taking into consideration it was likely not designed for such extreme temperatures.
Overall, I'm happy with the product and a little goes a long way, so the bank is not busted.
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
I used this last winter, even though i did ...
I used this last winter, even though i did not have fogging problems, just thinking it might marginally improve things (I guess I just wanted to play with something new). Strangely, I noticed more fogging of my windows AFTER applying this product. It seems that my windows were cloudy much of the time (for example, they looked a little cloudy when the sunlight was shining strongly on the windshield), so I went back and removed as much of it as I could after a few days, and have not used it since then.
Maybe I applied too much, or otherwise don't know the trick to using this properly, but it didn't seem worth the bother.