List Price :
Price : $22,300.00
Code : B00M9LOP40
* Special discount only for limited time
- DuraPlay 59ft. 1in. X 119ft 10in. Full Court Tennis
- Basketball courts, tennis courts, shuffleboards, garage tiles also available
- Any questions please call us 8886298873 or email us at [email protected]
- Available in 3 color combinations; 1-Blue Green 2-Green Burgundy 3: Green/Slate Green. DuraPlay Courts High Performance Tennis Court Surfaces are the most innovative basketball court systems, incorporating recent advancements in technology to insure a comfortable, safe surface. This is the ideal court for residential backyards or for professional Tennis courts. The 3/4 in. thick, shock-absorbing suspended surface reduces playing fatigue and provides better ball rebound with exceptional game performance. DuraPlay Courts offer a superior grip surface design that delivers unequaled performance in game play, allowing for greater safety when jumping and turning in close proximity. Manufactured with a patented 6-point locking mechanism connecting each tile manufactured with Swiss design and a 16 injection point tooling to present the flattest, most uniform game court tiles on the market. This flatness and tight locking mechanism allows for the truest, most responsive ball bounce of any tile available today. Superior surface grip gives you greater safety when jumping and turning in close proximity. The absorbing nature of the tiles reduces impact from falls that might otherwise cause injury. NOTE: Duraplay Courts require 3 weeks for delivery to your home and are NON Returnable. Because of the wide selection of color options, each court is made when ordered.
- Size: Large
- Color: 17 different colors and hundreds of color variations, you choose!
- Brand: Sphere Turf
Maybe you should visit the following website to get a better price and specification details
Related Video :
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Great product but what a horrible review, stinks of racial prejudice.
By lee jensen
What a negative review, this guy should be banned for life. You can just feel his racial hatred toward low income neighborhoods.
And I really doubt he bought this court, if he did and he really is as rich as he says, he would have had his high priced lawyers take some kind of action. Just the way he sounds, the way he writes, he has to be some kine of loser. Plus, this is the only review he has every posted.
Probably just a sore competitor!
Plus, I am shocked that Amazon allows such a biased review.
As for the product. it is perfect, you cannot find a better court. LOVE IT!!
4 of 7 people found the following review helpful.
Worst tennis court I ever bought.
By Tristan ward
You know when you're in the bad part of town, and you're in the poor peoples park? Well yeah, this tennis court is like one of THOSE tennis courts. Cheaply made and not enough traction for your Louis Vuitton tennis shoes. If I even considered buying this, I'd want to pay shipping too. What kind of billionaire like me wants free shipping on a tennis court? No I want to pay shipping, because we all know; free shipping on tennis courts guarantees bad tennis court handling. That is exactly what happened when I bought this tennis court. I now use this tennis court as a nice place to park my Lamborghini and Maserati when the people are painting the garage. Because honestly. That's all it's good for.