California Car Duster 62443 Standard Car Duster with Plastic Handle Review
List Price : $39.99
Price : $10.49
Code : B0009VIQ1A
* Special discount only for limited time
- Don't just move dust, remove it
- Compact, lightweight and easy to use
- Won't scratch paint
- Reduces number of car washings
- Comes with handy carrying case
The Original California Car Duster literally works like magic. It utilizes the proven technology of baking a special paraffin wax into 100% cotton strands to assure that dust is lifted and removed, not just pushed around. The Original California Car Duster gives cars the appearance of looking just washed. The traditional, classic handle, and heavy duty mophead preferred by car show entrants and enthusiasts.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #3036 in Automotive
- Size: N/A
- Color: N/A
- Brand: California Car Duster
- Model: 62443
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 3.10" h x 6.00" w x 25.50" l, 1.10 pounds
Maybe you should visit the following website to get a better price and specification details
Related Seller :
64 of 67 people found the following review helpful.
long-lasting and does exactly what it claims to do
By Amazon Stockholder
I have owned mine for over 15 years and I wouldn't be without it.
Now it was time to get another one so I came to Amazon. (my last one came from Sharper Image).
Now there's so many choices, I was confused for a while. finally narrowed it down to two, and I'll see which one I want to keep after seeing/trying them.
But I sure attest to the convenience and how well they work. Not sure I'd agree that "the dirtier they, the better they work", but I definitely say that it doesn't degrade performance when they get dirty.
But eventually you have to wash it (the instructions tell you to) and THEN you CAN notice a bit of degraded performance. Still works very well, but ...... well, eventually it MUST be washed, and washing takes out the wax that's crucial for picking up dust. After a few washings, ya gotta get another one.
Buy one; you won't regret it. My car is garaged, but I can go many months without washing my car and it still sparkles like freshly washed, using this duster every time I bring the car back to the garage.
40 of 43 people found the following review helpful.
Not all dusters are created equal
By Galatians 110
After buying a new black car, I found out quickly that I was going to have to buy a duster. After searching 3 stores I finally found one and bought it. After using it a few days I noticed that it was leaving fine scratches in the paint. I immediately stopped using that one, and went t Amazon to find a quality duster that wouldn't harm the paint surface.
This duster fits the bill perfectly. It is light years better than the first one I bought, and it cost me about the same amount of money. Don't waste your time on the cheap dusters. Buy this one and you won't regret it.
32 of 34 people found the following review helpful.
Definitely Great for What it's Designed For!
By Pete Lim
I have been detailing vehicles for 20 years and used a wide range of products. I have been using this product for ~15 years.
- Low maintenance (shake out the dust)
- Longevity / durability
- Great for touch up dusting to remove dust and pollen.
- Long handle and surface area allows for sufficient reach.
- A bit of a "break in" period, but it's quick
- DO NOT use this on a dirty vehicle. You are risking scratching your paint by using this on a very dirty surface.
- This is NOT for cleaning your car to remove water spots, heavy dirt, grime, etc.
- Shake it out once in awhile. As it accumulates dust you want to give it a good shake to get rid of the excess. Also you don't want to trap a piece of debris in the duster and end up dragging it across a scratchable surface.
- When it's new, use it alot. When new it has a bit of an odor and wet feel to it. I think it has some kind of solution possibly for "attracting" dust. It could potentially could stain fabric. After a few dustings the odor and odd feel are gone, so don't worry.
- Follow the directions and wash the duster as needed. The performance is not quite a good after washing, but still works pretty well.
- Check your local Walmart or auto stores to see if you can find it cheaper. I have seen it for ~$10 at my local Walmart.